Responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of the program(s) and supervises a team of registered nurses. Position is client facing. Works with the Program Manager to develop policies, procedures, and the business work plan for the program. This position oversees production and service standards and hiring, training, and evaluation of staff. Recognizes, recommends and implements operational improvement. Travel is required, <=25% of the year.
Specific job duties:
- Manage program(s) per the scope of work, program, and standard operating procedures within the contracted budget. Manage day-to-day activity of the program operation, including supervision of staff. Develops the team of front line employees assigned to the program(s). Monitor program statistics and metrics. Resolve complex cases.
- Recruit, interview and recommend Team
- Be responsible for performance reviews, resolving personnel issues, discipline and termination.
- Works with (Sr.) Manager to develop and communicate strategic business work plan goals. Communicates with Project Lead on regular and timely basis
- Acts as the primary link (Regional and/or District) between Client and Service Provider for all operational and Human Resource needs.
- Assist with the analysis and writing of client reports and other deliverables. Assist with presentation of program information to internal and external customers.
- Prepare monthly individual and project summary reports for client.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of training and client periodic meetings.
- Review and approve expense reports; monitor compliance with client expense policies as required by this SOW.
- Monitors compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets, as required by SOW
- Fully comply with all applicable state and federal laws and guidelines, including but not limited to professional nursing licensure and state nurse practice acts.
- Monitors time-keeping and attendance state and federal laws and guidelines as required by this SOW and the Agreement.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- BSN and/or RN licensure.
- Current nursing license in good standing.
- 5+ years clinical experience in healthcare to include hospital, home health, pharmaceutical or biotech.
- Nurse educator experience preferred.
- 1st line manager supervisory experience preferred.
- Marketing and/or Training experience preferred.
- Direct interaction with patient and support for persistence and compliance.
- Knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology.
- Demonstrated time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills; ability to motivate others; excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) skills – with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross-functional and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute plans in an independent environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and vision.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build positive internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable to changing work environments and responsibilities.
- Fully competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iPad technology.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required.
- Travel <=25% of the year.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting